10 December 2010

The 100 Not So Ugly Truths!



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means "I'm interested in knowing what are your 100 truths" 

1. Last beverage: a glass of fresh orange ;)
2. Last phone call:my mom.asking her to buy me some food.LOL
3. Last text message:Syahrul I'd
4. Last song you listened to: The Truth by Kris Allen.aww how ironic :D
5. Last time you cried:5 months ago.if i'm not mistaken

Have you ever:
6. Dated someone twice: i won't fall in love to someone I've dumped hahaha
7. Been cheated on: i don't know.I can't say anything about it
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: never regretted it ;p
9. Lost someone special: i guess so haha
10. Been depressed: duh.you won't call it life if it ain't no depression
11. Been drunk and thrown up: never

List 3 favorite colors:
12. black
13. orange
14. white

This year have you:
15. Made a new friend: absolutely ;)
16. Fallen out of love: that's nature
17. Laughed until you cried: yep!
18. Met someone who changed you: yes.apparently changing me into a bad guy in other ppl eyes.well screw him!
19. Found out who your true friends were: definitely yes!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: i don't give a damn about that
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: err should i tell the truth?LOL.nay,never
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:98% of them.i'm gonna delete those aliens soon haha
23. How many kids do you want: minimum:2 max:2.if i were to get married lah kan ;D
24. Do you have any pets: used to! hamster but he died due to depression.see they are like us.they have feelings
25. Do you want to change your name:thanks.but no thanks
26. What did you do for your last birthday: we had a week early celebration.me,alia and akma.thanks guys.
27. What time did you wake up today: since i slept at dawn so i woke up at 1.die hard habit,people!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: went out and spent some times talking to friends till 4 am eheh
30. Last time you saw your Mother: when I got back from the mosque
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: none.I'm just gonna live with it
32. What are you listening to right now:nothing.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: you mean Tom from myspace?haha
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: no one
35. Most visited webpage: this freakishly addictive website of cos!
36. Whats your real name? Syarifuddin
37. Nickname: syariffs,shy,pudeen :)
38. Relationship Status: single....not looking!
39. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
40. Male or female: Male
41. Primary School: SK Mekasar
42. Middle School: MRSM Pengkalan Chepa
43. High school/college: IB and will be in Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa soon.
44. Hair color: black
45. Long or short: I don't have much time to measure it hahaha
46. Height: pretty tall.I'm taller than my dad woot woot!
47. Do you have a crush on someone: used to have one but now nothing could crash on me
48: What do you like about yourself: I'm an extrovert
49. Piercings: nope
50. Tattoos: soon to come.where is it.oh yeah on my butt.hahaha.LOL kidding

51. Righty or Lefty?  righty
52. First surgery: can circumcising be considered as surgery? hahaha
53. First piercing: never.nanti tak boleh jadi wali untuk anak.
54. First best friend: I got a lot.I cant remember which was the first
55. First sport you joined: Volley Ball of course ;)
56. First vacation: when I was 14.went to PD
57.  Ummm what goes here? goes what?
58. First pair of trainers: haihh can't recall
Right now:
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: not even a sip
61. I'm about to: write a new post on my blog
62. Listening to: wind blowing outside my windows
63. Waiting for:this 100 truths to finish!

Your Future:
64. Want kids: 2 is enough
65. Get married: If im ready enough
66. Career:for God sake i'm not gonna be an English teacher for my entire life of cos.

Which is better in the opposite sex?
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Both!
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or younger: older with better experience hahaha
71. Romantic or spontaneous: both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: do you want me to date a bodybuilder or what?
73. Sensitive or confident: confident.
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship is most preferred :)

Have you ever:
76. Kissed a stranger: I'd love to.ok,no way!
77. Drank hard liquor: urgh what is that?
78. Lost glasses/contacts: never.
80. Broken someone's heart: people makes mistakes and of cos I made mine too.
82. Been arrested: I ain't no criminal
83. Turned someone down: fine, i did and i have already apologized.happy?
84. Cried when someone died: not yet.

Do you believe in:
86. Yourself: yes but I still have doubt on it
87. Miracles: perhaps yes
88. Love at first sight: never happened to me so I don't
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: the old man with fake white beard?
91. Kiss on the first date: whoa,you gotta be kidding me.it's too soon

Answer truthfully:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? nay.i'm faithful
95. Did you sing today? yup!
96. Ever cheated on somebody: honestly,yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: far from the norm haha.2008.i wanna fix all my   mistakes i had done
98. The moment you would choose to relive: too many.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: yes, but I took the risk yet I'm afraid to give commitments.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: why should I? I won't answer it if i'm afraid.duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment