13 December 2010

Spotted!


I was tagged by a best friend of mine:Nani.now, it's my turn to tag somebody else haha. so nah hamek kau.

1. adakah anda rasa anda hot?
I can't say it myself even if Imma hot stuff.lol
Neraka lagi hot btw.

2. update wallpaper yang anda guna sekarang.
you mean on my laptop?
picture of some building reflection on the surface of water.
nak tengok ke?
nay,tak payah lah,it's just some random photos taken from phone

3. cerita about this picture.
took the picture when I went jogging with some friends.dah lama dah

4. kali terakhir makan pizza.
two days ago.home movies and pizza is just an awesome partner.
you should try it sometime ;)

5. Lagu terakhir yang anda dengar.
Rocketeer.Ryan Tedder ft Far East Movement

6. Apa yang anda buat selain selesaikan tag ni?
1.Face-to-the-Book-ing!
2.Layan album Usher 
3.Counting the days for something

7. selain nama sendiri, anda dipanggil dengan nama apa?

pudeen
puden 
deen
shy 
syariffs
wan
teteyh(my nieces)
S
Mr.English(lol)


tag lg 5 org.
1.Faris
2.Alana
3.Atiqah
4.Amira
5.Lyaa

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~~
    it's not yet midnight n u've posted it.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know
    heee
    just can't hold the desire to write
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete