21 March 2011

Mental Sickness

Salam 1Malaysia.what a lame greeting.HAHA.
 
Being youthful teaches me lots of things be it sugary or filled with bitterness.That's my own business to deal with.Out of anyone concern,in fact.At this age,you or even myself started to have passion or interest in certain things.You name it and the list goes on and on.I know this is not a good introduction for an entry but I can't find any other words to write haha.But this is not what I'm gonna talk about.it's rather lame to talk about this kind of thing,seriously.

You know what,let's talk about something else.Something rather insignificant in life yet some people take it too seriously or partially serious.I'm not a huge fan of politics.In fact,there's nothing more I hate than politics in my whole life.truth be told,I'm suck at any political updates revolves around this universe.But some people loves to keep amend themselves with the current situation.please don't get me wrong,I don't mind if you wanna catch up with all those things.If you find it as a must do stuff in your life,keep doing it then.I really don't mind.

Just remember,I'm not the right person for you to come and talk about this whole stuff.For me,this political stuff is just crappy.Why I said that?Easy, politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.Well that's my own view.A perspective from a politic hater haha.Even my own roommate likes to keep himself update on these affairs of state.I really don't mind if he wanna tell me about what's going on but don't be mad if I can't give you any satisfying response cause I really don't know.I'm not gonna act like I'm Google who knows everything in just one click haha.Sorry dude.heh

Should I give my own point of view about politics? Nay, I don't think so.What's the point of talking about something I'm not interested with.Knowing who wins and who lost in any elections is just good enough.the question of why or what's behind it is way out of my interest.

The point is politics  is just,I don't know why, but they seem to have a tendency to separate us, to keep us from one another, while nature is always and ever making efforts to bring us together.

I don't give a fuck at all .I just wanna live my life well without distractions with this shitty stuff. Not even gonna vote.bye.

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment