11 April 2011

Reply Speech





a short post.brief and easy.
purpose of the entry: to explain myself to some people out there,someone,unnamed.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear

I'm not here to make enemies and never intend to.To my haters,if I have any:

You have every right to hate me.I mean everyone.there's really nothing I can do about it.I'm just a human being.not perfect.to you,you,and you,if you do really hate me,you can just say it right to my face.Come on,be bold.Throw your hatred to me.I don't mind.What's the point talking behind my back without me knowing nothing about what you're talking about.I won't feel anything.You must have your own reason for hating me.But if you hate me for no reason then I can't change the way I think, and I can't change the way I am, but if I offended you, good. because I still don't give a fuck.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment