12 June 2011

Violent Desire Tamed

It's funny when some people or someone thought that my entries are pointed to that particular person.what a fool.get a life you moron!let me tell you something, you're not worth to be the subject of conversation.cut the crap.oh yeah an update.finally! Seriously, if there's anyone to blame, blame Twitter for me being idle in Blogger. It's like everything ever crossed, Twitter been a dump site for me to throw. Now let's back to the playground where I used to say like a give-no-fuck guy.

Remember i used to write how I started burning the cancer stick months ago? never mind you ain't give a fuck about it.no big deal.but this time I'll tell you how I stop.Stop as in no more stick of bogus burning.no more smoke coming out from mouth.get it? tell you,it's not easy where you still have bunch of friends who still smoke.what I meant here is the environment.I don't mind if they wanna smoke in front of me but it was kinda hard to resist the violent desire.my heart says no yet my mind says otherwise.

few friends ask me what makes me stop blacken my heart.truly i don't have any exact answer or reason for that. i think smoking is just smoking,where you light the stick up then you blow some smoke out of your mouth. how should i make this into a simpler word huh.i can't really explain about it,really.when i was still a smoker i keep urging myself to stop.that's it.and now i am completely a non-smoker.through the period of stopping,i didn't completely stop in a day or overnight.first step,i lessen the number of sticks i consume.let's say i smoke 6-7 cigars a day (i know that's quite a lot) then i turned it into 4 or less the you know the rest.this thing takes time for sure.once you say you wanna stop,it doesn't take a day or two but weeks! (in my case).

anyways,it's not my place to say or comment that being a smoker is bad 'cause it will be unfair to say that to someone who smokes.simply because I used to be one before.I mean if you're legal then go ahead,burn the stick.no one can stop you.it is your own choice. whether to be or not to be.it's your own life after all.as for me i chose not to be,anymore.be wise in your choice.I might not be the right person to give any advice to people out there but smoking doesn't give you any pleasure.trust me.it's just merely for self satisfaction (i guess).so yeah it's not too late for someone (smokers) to stop.it's never too late.

i'm not giving you any campaign here.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! weeks aint that long for a real smoker to quit. you did a great job i think. congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete