26 July 2011

Choices

I shouldn't be awake at this time.but I can't seem to shut my eyes at this night.there's no point trying in vain.let's talk about this stuff later.I'm gonna say about something else.something which tickles my mind lately which brings me to write it out.I don't know whether it's only me who has this problem or someone else might,too.

here's the thing.I dropped by at a bookstore few days back to find some stationery.I got myself some pens and few other things.look that's not what I'm trying to say.it's another thing.it is about me choosing a write pen to buy.it took me like an hour just to pick a pen.an hour!it's an effing long time but that's me.not quite a good decision maker,at times.


well that was just a pen.what I mean here is in our daily life it's not easy to decide no matter how many choices we have.in life there are so many decisions that we have to make.from what to wear for class,what to eat,where to go so on and so forth.from a simplest things to major stuffs.going back to my pen story earlier.for others it might be the simplest thing for them to choose a pen but for me I it's different.I can't really explain why it took me about an hour just to choose a pen but I needed to consider something before making my choice.I need to think of its price for example.I questioned myself; would my hand feel comfortable when writing with this pen.I know it may sound lame for some people but it's not for me.period.

that was the story of a pen.let's picture it in a different picture.I'm really inclined to talk about making or choosing the right friends for you yourself.in friendship,the choice is yours.I mean,you can't actually know who your true friends are but I would say that you have every right to keep the right ones and let go who don't.believe me no one can really question you why did you make such thing.well if they do you can say that it's your own choice and no one has the right to tell you how to live your life.again,the choice is yours.people will definitely hate you for doing this but never life in dogma.why bother about what people say about you.the less you care the happier you will be.that's my life's stand.I will never give a fuck of what people say about me.

right,I got carried away a little lol.that is of friendship and stuff.then what about something else? like looking for the right person to love.it's totally not easy to make a choice but eventually you have to yourself.in life you're bound to live with choices throughout your life.from a simplest thing to a hardest one.be a good decision maker and you'll have a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment