13 June 2012

Brief Update

Currently on a 3-week of semester break which will end in a few days. basically I'm rotting at home cos I got no money to go out.I'm fucking broke mate. but this time my hiatus is pretty much productive. I read books, I go jogging and keeping myself busy most of the time. honestly, I hate staying at home. this is how you feel when you are living in a not-so-happy family.tell you what I don't really talk to anybody since my first day of holiday. that's how the family functions. it's not easy but I gotta live with it. you mind your own fucking business period.screw that shit.that's not what I'm gonna talk here.I don't have anything to talk about anyway. whatever, I just wanna this holiday to end soon. I wanna be away from home.

*when I'm around other people I can still pretend that I'm normal

No comments:

Post a Comment