28 September 2012

I'm Losing The Battle

I thought being an adult promises me that I could handle my life better than I was a teenager. But I guess it's just ironic that as I grow older the harder it takes to handle my emotion. I feel like everything is slipping away. I'm starting to lose my grip in everything until I don't know what to believe and to hold onto. There's no point trying to be to good to anybody yet you end up being trashed like you are no one to them. God knows how miserable it feels to be treated that way. I'm just sick with everything as if my existence is just like a fog that will eventually disappear in thin air in no time. I'm tired of being the actor of a cheap drama with no ending. The film will keep rolling yet the plot is never resolved. There's always fucking hell in between. All I know is I'm always the antagonist of the drama. People will never see the good side of me but are quick to label me as if I don't deserve a life in this hellish world. People will applaud to see you losing in the middle of the journey and waiting to boo you like you deserve everything that have been destined to you.

Dear God, don't make me lose faith in You because I could feel that I am beginning to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment